SHOW NOTES: EP. 117
Adam Weber joins Blake to have a really personal and vulnerable conversation about what love looks like when walking with Christ. Listen in as they chat about what unique struggles they’ve each had with loving others, how to love people who are hard to love, and how to love without expecting anything in return. Adam Weber is a lead pastor in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, author, and podcaster. His book, Love Has a Name, released on August 25th and is available now!
Adam and I chat about:
- What love looks like when walking with Christ,
- Our unique struggles as an Enneagram 8 and 3 with loving others,
- How to love people who are hard to love, and
- The power in loving others without expecting anything in return
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Get Adam’s new book, Love Has a Name, here!
- Find Adam here, on Instagram, and Twitter
- Join the BetterWay Business Bootcamp with me (hosted by Jennifer Allwood!) by going HERE
- Get your 30 day free trial of Audible HERE
- If this episode was helpful to you, would you write a review on Apple Podcasts? It’s so helpful to us! You can do that here!
- Don’t miss our last episode with Zim Flores
More about Adam Weber:
Adam is the founder and lead pastor of Embrace, a multi-site church based out of Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Author of Talking With God and Love Has A Name, he also hosts a podcast called The Conversation.
Adam still cheers for the Cincinnati Bengals but no longer drives a Rambler. He’s married to his wife, Becky, and has four kids: Hudson, Wilson, Grayson, & Anderson. He also has seven chickens, two dogs, & three fish, but what he really wants is a sheep.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I will receive a small commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love. Thank you for supporting the show in this way!