SHOW NOTES: EP. 109
Daniel Grothe joins Blake to talk about how to get wisdom for ourselves by examining what the Bible has to say about it and by providing practical steps for acquiring it. Listen in as they chat about learning to ask for help, loving Scripture, and, above all, seeking those who are themselves wise. Daniel is the associate senior pastor at New Life Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado. His most recent book, Chasing Wisdom, released April 21st, 2020 so go grab it now!
Daniel and I chat about:
- What “chasing wisdom” looks like on a practical level,
- Why our culture doesn’t honor wisdom like it once did, and
- How we can look for and connect with wise people in our lives
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Find Daniel’s book, Chasing Wisdom, HERE!
- Follow Daniel on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- If you’re a business owner that wants to know how to use your gifts to the glory of God, check out my course – Run Your Race! We open on January 19 and you can find all the information at HERE!
- If this episode was helpful to you, would you write a review on Apple Podcasts? It’s so helpful to us! You can do that here!
More about Daniel Grothe:
Daniel Grothe is the associate senior pastor at New Life Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado. He is a pastor, speaker, drummer, and author of the book Chasing Wisdom. Daniel and his wife, Lisa, live on a small hobby farm outside of Colorado Springs with their three children: Lillian, Wilson, and Wakley. You can find out more about Daniel at www.NewLifeChurch.org or at www.DanielGrothe.com
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I will receive a small commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love. Thank you for supporting the show in this way!