SHOW NOTES: EP. 110
John Bevere joins Blake to have a wisdom-packed conversation about how to think differently about your calling and why it’s so important to God. John Bevere is an international speaker and best-selling author known for his bold and uncompromising approach to God’s Word. He and his wife, Lisa, are the founders of Messenger International—a ministry that develops and trains followers of Christ all over the world. John’s newest book X: Multiply Your God-Given Potential released November 17th and is available now.
John and I chat about:
- Why we oftentimes don’t see God’s purpose in our work,
- How to connect what you’re doing everyday to the impact it’s making on the kingdom of God,
- Why those working behind the scenes are essential to the kingdom of God, and
- What you should do today to start connecting your every day to God’s purpose for your life.
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Get John’s book, X: Multiply Your God-Given Potential, here!
- Find John here and on Instagram and Facebook
- Faithful Counseling provides affordable, accessible, and online Christian counseling! Get 10% off your first month HERE.
- If this episode was helpful to you, would you write a review on Apple Podcasts? It’s so helpful to us! You can do that here!
More about John Bevere:
John Bevere is an international minister and best-selling author known for his bold and uncompromising approach to God’s Word. He and his wife, Lisa, are the founders of Messenger International–a ministry committed to developing uncompromising followers of Christ who transform our world. His heart to strengthen the local church has led to over 40 million translated resources being given to pastors and leaders in developing nations. When he’s home in Colorado, you can find John playing card games with his family or trying to convince Lisa to take up golf.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I will receive a small commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love. Thank you for supporting the show in this way!