SHOW NOTES: EP. 111
Alisa Childers joins Blake to talk about the progressive Christianity movement, what it looks like, and why it’s problematic and dangerous. Listen in as they chat about wrestling with questions, finding answers, and standing up to those who attempt to twist the gospel. Alisa Childers is a wife, a mom, an author, a blogger, a speaker, and a worship leader. Her most recent book Another Gospel? released October 6th and is available now.
Alisa and I chat about:
- What progressive Christianity is and how to spot it,
- How to guard your heart against false gospels,
- Who is more likely to get swept up in progressive Christianity, and
- Alisa’s story from questioning her faith to developing an even deeper relationship with God
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Get Alisa’s book, Another Gospel?, here!
- Find Alisa here and on Instagram and Facebook
- Alisa’s blog post, Is my favorite author, speaker, or pastor a progressive Christian?
- Faithful Counseling provides affordable, accessible, and online Christian counseling! Get 10% off your first month HERE.
- If this episode was helpful to you, would you write a review on Apple Podcasts? It’s so helpful to us! You can do that here!
More about Alisa Childers:
Alisa Childers is a wife, a mom, an author, a blogger, a speaker, and a worship leader. She was a member of the award-winning CCM recording group ZOEgirl.
Alisa is a popular speaker at apologetics and Christian worldview conferences, including reThink. She has been published at The Gospel Coalition, Crosswalk, the Stream, For Every Mom, Decision magazine, and The Christian Post. Her blog post “Girl, Wash Your Face? What Rachel Hollis Gets Right . . . and Wrong” received more than one million views.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I will receive a small commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love. Thank you for supporting the show in this way!