SHOW NOTES: EP. 114
Margaret Feinberg joins Blake to talk about exposing false beliefs about ourselves and the daily practice that has been so life changing for her. Listen in as they chat about how to embrace your true identity every day and find power in knowing you are already worthy in God’s eyes. Margaret is one of America’s most beloved Bible teachers, speaks at churches and leading conferences. Her devotional More Power To You released October 6th and is available now. Get it here!
Margaret and I chat about:
- Exposing false beliefs that we’ve been taught,
- The details behind Margaret’s daily practice of speaking truth outloud,
- Why replacing these false beliefs with truth is essential, and
- How to embrace your true identity and find power in knowing you are already worthy in God’s eyes
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Get Margaret’s new devotional, More Power To You, here!
- Find Margaret here and on Instagram
- Faithful Counseling provides affordable, accessible, and online Christian counseling! Get 10% off your first month HERE.
- If this episode was helpful to you, would you write a review on Apple Podcasts? It’s so helpful to us! You can do that here!
- Don’t miss our last episode with Grace Valentine
More about Margaret Feinberg:
Host of the popular podcast, The Joycast, Margaret Feinberg is a popular Bible teacher and speaker at churches and leading conferences such as Catalyst, Thrive, and Women of Joy, and creator of best-selling coloring and creative books for grown-ups.
Her books, including Scouting the Divine, Fight Back With Joy, Taste and See: Discovering God Among Butchers, Bakers and Fresh Food Makers, and their corresponding Bible studies, have sold over one million copies and received critical acclaim and extensive national media coverage from CNN, the Associated Press, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, and more.
She was recently named one of 50 women most shaping culture and the church today by Christianity Today. Margaret lives in Utah with her husband, Leif, who pastors a local campus, and their superpup, Hershey. She believes some of the best days are spent around a table with amazing food and friends.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I will receive a small commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love. Thank you for supporting the show in this way!