SHOW NOTES: EP. 115
John William Grey joins Blake to talk about healing reappearing spots in our lives and relationships and achieve our dreams and life in the process. John William Gray is the Founder and President of Done Rite Carpet Care and a Transformational Speaker, Author, Trainer, and Carpet Cleaner Extraordinaire who helps people restore their carpets and lives to radical, clean happiness. Get John’s book here!
John and I chat about:
- How to heal reappearing spots in our lives and relationships instead of spot cleaning our lives,
- What God has taught John through his carpet cleaning business, and
- Why healing through Jesus’ love is hard but worth it
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Get John’s book, Stop Spot-Cleaning Your Life, here!
- Find John here and on Facebook
- Stay informed with the news without feeling discouraged by signing up for The Pour Over!
- If this episode was helpful to you, would you write a review on Apple Podcasts? It’s so helpful to us! You can do that here!
- Don’t miss our last episode with Margaret Feinberg
More about John William Gray:
John is the Founder and President of Done Rite Carpet Care, inventor of the Restorative Cleaning Process for carpet, and creator of the Restorative Cleaning Process for Life, is a Transformational Speaker, Author, Trainer, and Carpet Cleaner Extraordinaire who helps people restore their carpets and lives to radical, clean happiness. Value-minded Homeowners and Decision Makers of Commercial Businesses utilize his services to easily prolong the life and beauty of their carpet. Men struggling to be the husbands, fathers, and entrepreneurs they want to be utilize his coaching to restore their lives, marriages, and methods of impact.
He’s on a one-man mission to eliminate high-pressure sales and low-quality cleaning from the carpet care industry and replace it with education-based marketing and his restorative cleaning process for carpet. His purpose in life is to train people to do to their lives what he does to carpet–restore them–so they feel totally accepted, fulfilled, respected, and important.
He resides in Southern California, as a Ventura County native, and does life with his best friend and wife Jane, his amazing daughters Ash’Lee and Melanie, his amazing son J.T., his Desert Tortoises (Rushmore: 89 years old, Stan: 25 years old, and Lee 23 years old), and the family dog Fifi. He loves camping with his family at Carpinteria State Beach and supporting like-hearted men, husbands, fathers, and entrepreneurs every chance he gets.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I will receive a small commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love. Thank you for supporting the show in this way!