SHOW NOTES: EP. 113
Grace Valentine joins Blake to talk about the struggle of isolation and feeling alone in our struggles and pain. Listen in as they have an authentic and fun conversation about finding a new perspective on trust issues and how we can trust God in the middle of our hurts, doubts, and fears. Grace Valentine is an author, blogger, podcast host, and speaker who helps others navigate their own faith and life, which in turn helps fulfill her mission to show others that Christianity is an adventure worth living. Her newest book, Is It Just Me?, released February 9th. Get it here!
Grace and I chat about:
- How to find a new perspective on our trust issues,
- Why church hurt exists and how we can set ourselves up for realistic expectations, and
- How to ground yourself in the Word and Jesus rather than your friends, family, or church community
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Get Grace’s book, Is It Just Me?, here!
- Find Grace here and on Instagram
- Faithful Counseling provides affordable, accessible, and online Christian counseling! Get 10% off your first month HERE.
- If this episode was helpful to you, would you write a review on Apple Podcasts? It’s so helpful to us! You can do that here!
- Don’t miss our last episode with Darryl Strawberry
More about Grace Valentine:
Grace Valentine is an author, blogger, podcast host, and speaker. Her readers love that she is so relatable. They say her fresh voice helps them navigate their own faith and life, which in turn helps fulfill her mission to show others that Christianity is an adventure worth living.
After growing up outside New Orleans, Louisiana, Grace attended Baylor University, graduating in 2018 with a degree in journalism. She now resides in Orlando, Florida, where she enjoys running and eating lots of sushi. Grace loves connecting with readers, so send her a message!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I will receive a small commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love. Thank you for supporting the show in this way!